Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday



Today is a day, at least for me, of reflection. It absolutely amazes me at how much God loves us. We are none of us worthy. It is humbling to think that Jesus Christ, who knew no sin, was willing to take on the sin of the world. To pay a price that He did not owe for a debt we could not pay. He was beaten, suffered and died all because He loves us and wants us to be able to be forgiven and dwell with God.

If you don't know Him, I pray that you would. I have so much love in my heart and such joy in my life because I do know him. He is an ever constant companion. He is strong when I am weak. He comforts me when I'm sad. He laughs with me when I am happy. He prays for me always. He is my best friend!

Know today, just how very much Jesus loves you! Accept Him and love Him back and I promise that your life will never be the same. He will be with you always!

Have a blessed Good Friday!
Your sister in Christ,
Tina:)

No comments:

Post a Comment