Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I'm Back!

Well, hello everyone!
 
I know that I have not posted to the blog for almost a year now. (That was quite the hiatus!) To be honest, I have been devoting much of my social media time to my new YouTube channel My Homesteading Project. It has been doing very well and has been a lot of fun! If you haven't checked it out yet you really should. I am loving the interactions with my new "family" as I share our journey to being self sustaining. I would love for you to join us! (Enough of the shameless plug.)
 
I hope that all has been well for you all. Although we have had our highs and lows since I blogged last, overall things are progressing nicely here on the homestead.
  • We now have 5 goats, 15 chickens, 3 dogs & 1 cat.
  • Our new chicken coop is built.
  • We created (2) 30x50ft garden beds which are mostly planted.
  • and much, much more.....
We have accomplished a lot but still have tons to do! There are a lot of projects planned for this year and my goal is not only to share everything with my YouTube family but with you here as well. My plan is to post here to the blog every Wednesday and to YouTube on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. I will also post a "Make It Monday" project on the first Monday of the month. That is the plan and I will try to stick to that schedule as closely as possible.

So, I hope that you will join us in our journey on whatever social media sites you prefer. We are EVERYWHERE now!
Lots of plans for gardening, fencing, building, meat rabbits & chickens plus all of the fun sewing, spinning, soap making & craft projects for you. I'm so excited for everything and will share it all with you! So, I hope that you will join us.

Thanks for being here!
Blessings,

Tina:)

No comments:

Post a Comment