Sunday, June 15, 2014

YouTube

I know that I haven't been posting much to my blog lately. We have been outside working on the homestead every day. So much to get done! Since hubby has been here I am taking advantage of him. Many projects just need his expertise.

I have posted a couple of videos to YouTube finding it much quicker to do with the limited time that I have had in the house. My latest video is The Consequences of Over Grazing. You can view it by clicking the title.

My other videos are...

Homestead Beginnings

Growing Potatoes & Garlic in Hay

Layered No Dig Vegetable Gardening

I will try harder to get my posts up on the blog though. It is just a matter of setting aside the time. I'm still adjusting to our lifestyle change as well as wanting everything outside to be done NOW! It's a juggling act I'm still working out. I'll get there eventually.

In the mean time bear with me. I'll be posting to the blog and YouTube and will be posting links to both on the My Homesteading Project Facebook page.

Thanks for your patience.

As always, Like, Subscribe, Comment & Share please and Thank You!

Have a great evening!
Tina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment